Customer Support Representative (Full-Time)
Clarence Center, NY
Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm
We are currently seeking an organized, resourceful individual who looks forward to working in a fast-paced environment, who appreciates the diversity of opportunities available at a small company, and who will enjoy working at a company that appreciates their employees and provides them with the tools that they need to be successful. Applicant should have good communications skills and a strong work ethic. WMS Sales offers a positive work environment, competitive salary, 401K, profit sharing, health insurance, paid personal time off and vacation time.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Handling customer requests (responding to phone and e-mail inquiries)
- Entering Sales Orders, verifying pricing, and tracking customer orders
- Managing a Customer Service Inbox – Receive, Confirm and Distribute customer e-mail to the appropriate person within WMS
- Learning the different aspects of our industry and the lines we represent
- Ability to effectively handle and respond to customer needs
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Willingness to learn new software packages
Job training is provided. There is room for movement and growth within the company, and salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply, e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org